The University Computer Centre can provide you with conference access to the University’s wifi for conferences and events. In contrast to eduroam access, conference access is granted for a limited period of time with “classic password access” to the wifi network tagung.
If you want to apply for conference access, please follow the next steps:
- Create a ticket in Groupware’s Ticket System [de], asking for conference access.
- This ticket requires the following information:
- which conference requires conference access
- required timeframe for conference access
- link to the conference or event website
We will then send you the wifi password for your conference/event. The password can then be communicated to all conference/event participants.